Spooky Night Donations Page
We get creative with our resources and we work to reuse things that people might otherwise throw away.
The ghouls putting Spooky Night together are hoping to get some help with some of the materials for our frightful fun.
If you can help provide any of these items, we would like to get our hands on as many of these items as possible.
- Bed Sheets
- Wood Pallets
- Cardboard sheets from large boxes like large screen TVs or Refrigerators
- PC or other small speakers with 3.5 mm headphone plug
- disposable plastic shopping bags
- Any kind of spray paint (even half used cans would be fine)
- Oops paint or some you have left over.
- Any fake spiders you might not need.
If you can donate any of these items to our creative spooky night crew please contact Mr. Hammontree @ firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop off. If you are dropping off pallets they can be left in front of the chainlink area attached to Burlington on the north side of the campus.
If you have any other items you feel might be helpful for our night that you can donate, please send Mr. Hammontree an email to discuss your donation and how we may be able to best use it.
Thanks for helping us to create a horrifyingly good time!