College Now Culture
Meet Our College Coach!
Brains, Mind & Destiny Founder Roslyn M. Caldwell, M.ED
Roslyn Caldwell has had a fulfilling career in education for over thirty-four plus years. She is the youngest of five siblings and the first person in her family to graduate college. She has held various roles throughout the span of her career in education, being a history teacher, volleyball coach, track coach, vice principal of a start-up charter school, AVID site coordinator, GEAR UP facilitator, redesign administrative supervisor, and executive college and career readiness coordinator. From her last position as an executive college and career readiness coordinator, she has guided students and their parents on their higher education journey by mentoring, putting up financial aid and college fair events, and building a team of support along the way. She has maintained a role as a mentor for life to the students she has encouraged, who are now have a solid foundation in their post-secondary journey.
College And University Partnerships
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- FAFSA WWW.FAFSA.ED.GOV
- TASFA WWW.COLLEGEFORALLTEXANS.COM
- APPLY TEXAS WWW.APPLYTEXAS.ORG COMMON APPLICATION WWW.COMMONAPP.ORG
- COLLEGE BOARD (SAT REGISTRATION/COLLEGE MATCH-MAKING/CAREER DESCRIPTIONS) WWW.COLLEGEBOARD.ORG
- ACT STUDENT (ACT REGISTRATION) WWW.ACTSTUDENT.ORG